Hello! I am an accredited Professional Massage Therapist. My practice is a women only service, dedicated to women's health. I provide customised therapeutic and holistic massages using a combination of Swedish, Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue massage techniques. By working with you to tailor your massage to your individual needs.
My passion for art and life drawing, sparked my curiosity to want to learn more about the human body and how it works. This interest in the human body has led me to pursue the fascinating art of massage therapy. I love using my hands to create and intuitively develop caring massage treatments, using a gentle but firm touch.
I believe massage enables us to take a step back, reflect and pause for a moment. Massage is thousands of years old, and crosses cultures and continents, it is a practice that conjures up a tranquil presence of ancient wisdom and knowledge. I find it inspiring to preserve this rich learning and to aim to pass on its many benefits to you today.
I look forward to meeting and working with you soon.
Best wishes Maria
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- ITEC Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19)
- City Lit Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage Techniques
- QA Level 3 Awards in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Registered member of ‘FHT’ Federation of Holistic Therapists