Deep Tissue massage does exactly what it’s name describes, working deeply into muscular tissue. It is ideal for focused work for helping to relieve aching and stiff neck and shoulders, upper and lower back and tight leg muscles. To help reduce pain levels from chronic contracted muscles.
- Helping to relieve muscle tension and knots.
- Helping to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Helping to improves blood circulation.
- Increases flexibility of your joints.
- Helping to improve posture and flexibility.